Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And Just When I Started Making Progress...

I've never had a stellar immune system. Not necessarily worthy of becoming a bubble boy, but definitely never one of those people who can have SARs breathing Zombies biting them and end up with nary a tickle in the throat. That's why it comes as no surprise that I'm currently infected by the hunta virus - or something very similar. I'm coughing, I'm sneezing, I'm sore and beat-up. While I'm not yet bleeding from my eyes I assume that's mere minutes away.

This couldn't come at a worse time for my running. Since I went snowboarding in Utah I've been putting in the miles with regularity - despite the fact I've been working 16 hour days and it's been twelve degrees out. But taking a run right now would 94% lead to death. Possibly bloody lungs. I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

No comments: